SWIM LESSONS FOR 2021 ARE FULL.
KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR OUR 2022 DATES!
LEARN TO SWIM WITH US!
- Classes are taught in two week sessions over the summer.
- Classes are available for children as young as 3. Evening classes available for adults.
- All classes are held at Fountain Pool located at 614 Kimberly Road.
Registration will begin April 6, 2021. You may register online.
- City residents $55
- County residents $85
- Out of county $120
Water Aerobics will begin in May
The Warner Robins Parks and Recreation Department offers a water aerobics program that is ideal for people of all ages. It is an excellent way to lose weight and build muscle. The water provides support for most of the body’s weight making it not only an excellent form of exercise for healthy people, but it is also great for those affected by medical conditions such as arthritis and joint problems.
- Water aerobics is offered at 9am each Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday year round.
- Evening classes will run June and July at 6pm each Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Classes are held at Fountain Pool located at 614 Kimberley Road
Water aerobics is a 60 minute routine consisting of the following:
- 10 minutes- Warm up
- 30 minutes- Aerobic Exercises (i.e. jumping jacks, cross country skiing, etc)
- 10 minute- Water Weights
- 10 minute- Cool Down
Registration Fees per month: (over 50)
- $25 for all
Registration Fees per month: (under 50)
- City residents $40
- County residents $61
- Out of County $102
Public Swim Entry will be limited based on available staff.
Tuesday, July 27th will be the last day to open to the public during the week.
Fountain Pool will be open to the public on the weekends in August beginning August 7th from 1:00pm-5:00pm.
Please call ahead to verify hours.
- Proper swim attire is required to swim in the pool. No athletic shorts will be allowed in the pool.
Admissions into the pool is $3.00 per person. Payments may ONLY be made with cash (no checks or cards accepted at the pool).