Request a Police Report 

-To request a courtesy copy of a report that you are listed in please click “Request a Report Copy

Request a Police Open Records Request
- To request all other reports or records, please submit a request per the Georgia Open Records Act to WRPD’s Custodian of Records, Melanie Byer.  Fees for records and/or labor apply.

                  REPORTING AN ACCIDENT THAT OCCURS ON PRIVATE PROPERTY WILL RESULT IN THE FOLLOWING:                                               You will be advised of how you can obtain a private property accident form online for single vehicle accidents.
    A officer will respond and issue drivers of the vehicles involved an SR 13 form which may be completed and submitted to your respective insurance companies.
    This form is also available online: Personal Report of Accident Form

Click the picture below to search recent arrests and incidents, access accident reports, check the warrant list, register a bicycle, and give an officer a commendation.

agencyname.gif Opens in new window

Macon Regional Crimestoppers.jpg Opens in new window

drug-rehab-logo.png Opens in new windowdrug-rehab-logo.png Opens in new window

If you would like to file a formal complaint against an employee of the Warner Robins Police Department, click here.