The Warner Robins Fire Department currently employees 111 men and women, almost 90% of which makes up our Suppression Division. We have a low turnover rate so hiring needs vary each year. It is our objective to recruit highly qualified and diverse candidates to join our elite organization. No prior experience is necessary, but you must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, and a valid driver's license. Warner Robins Fire Department is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug Free Workplace Employer in compliance with EEOC. View a list of our current openings. To apply for a position bring all documents to:
- City Hall (Homer J. Walker Municipal Complex) Human Resources
700 Watson Boulevard
Warner Robins, GA 31093
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Paid annual leave
- Paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- GI Bill participant
- Supplemental Retirement Program
- Supplemental Insurance Program
- Supplemental Life Insurance Program
If you would like to be notified when our application process opens, please complete and submit form.