Warner Robins Urban Redevelopment Plan
The Warner Robins Urban Redevelopment Plan was prepared by the Middle Georgia Regional Development Center in January 2007 and was adopted by the City Council in June 2007.
The original plan was updated and adopted in 2012. You can view the Updated Redevelopment Plan here.
Joint Comprehensive Plan
The Joint Comprehensive Plan for Houston County and the cities of Centerville, Perry, and Warner Robins was prepared by the Comprehensive Planning Committee with assistance from the Middle Georgia Regional Development Center in September 2006. In 2022, the most recent revision was published.
Economic Development Department Plans
- Community Transformation Plan was created by Mosaic Community Planning through the Warner Robins Development Authority in 2017. The plan serves as a guide for enacting neighborhood wide improvements.
- Warner Robins Blight Study was prepared by Mosaic Community Planning in 2019. This study was adopted by the City Council on November 15, 2021. This study highlights the type, location, and potential solutions to blight related issues within the city.
- 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan The City developed a 5-year plan for guiding efforts in benefiting the city’s low-to-moderate income individuals. The consolidated plan also follows guidelines related to the HUD’s Community Development Block Grant program (CDBG).
- City of Warner Robins Master Plan Design was created by S.H.A.P.E in March 2020. The plan includes redevelopment designs for the downtown district in WR – primarily along the Watson Boulevard corridor and Commercial Circle.
- 2045 Warner Robins Transportation Plan was adopted through resolution by the WRATS Policy Committee on October 21, 2020. This plan enlists area wide collaboration including representatives from all areas of Houston County and northeastern Peach County, with the cities of Byron, Centerville, Perry, and Warner Robins