Utility Billing & Customer Service
On behalf of the City of Warner Robins, I want to thank you for your patience and continued support as we try to navigate through these uncharted waters in keeping our employees, customers and community as safe as possible from this terrible virus.
During our City Wide Declaration of Emergency, our offices are closed from March 25, 2020 to April 19, 2020. If you have a water, gas or sewer emergency please call (478)293-1000 or the non-emergency 911 number (478)542-2000, Otherwise please follow the guidelines listed below:
- Utility payments can be made online, dropped off in the night box at City Hall or mailed in to P.O. Box 8659 Warner Robins, GA. 31095. The City will not be doing any cut-offs on delinquent accounts during the DOE and will being waiving late fees applied during this time frame.
- For new accounts, transfers and/or disconnects of services please go to www.wrga.gov; complete the online form and provide as much information as you can. A copy of your lease, closing papers and driver’s license are required documents that must be supplied to the City. You can upload the documents online or once the DOE is lifted, you will have 15 days to bring in the required documents to our office or services may be disrupted.
- Commercial Trash Can / Cart Fee: During the City Wide Declaration of Emergency, the monthly commercial rental fee is $35. We are not able at this time to fully discontinue service if requested. Any request to stop trash pickup may result with the can / cart being left on site. Extra pickups will result in additional fees.
- We are asking all customer’s with any other needs that are not of the above or considered an emergency to please wait to contact us until after the DOE is lifted. We will do our best to get all the needs of our customers addressed after we get through this State of Emergency.
Services & Payment
The City of Warner Robins provides water, sewer, natural gas, and sanitation services.
You can pay online at https://utility.wrga.gov/ols/login.php for your services, or by phone at 844-680-5656.
Payments made online will be reflected on your account the next business day. If services have been disconnected and payment is made by phone or online, call customer service and provide the confirmation number to have services restored.
You can also contact our billing office at 478-929-1144, or call us after hours during an emergency at 478-302-5438.
- If someone is in danger, please call 911.
- Application For New Utility Service
- Discontinue Utility Service
- Automated Refuse Carts
- Commercial Sanitation Service
- Utility Rates
- Summer Sewer Averaging
Other services may be arranged with: